ARISE Open Hours
What are we looking for
We are looking for scale-up companies leveraging digital technologies in the fields of Digital Cities, Industry, Finance, Tech and Wellbing who have proven traction within their home market (revenue >500k €) and are ready to scale internationally, willing to access new markets and raising a European Series A Round between €1 and €10 million. Available places are limited.
Priority will be given to companies from ARISE countries:
- Czech Republic
What we offer
- 12 months acceleration period, access to 30 full-time senior business developers and access to finance experts across 9 countries in Europe and the Silicon Valley
- Free office space in target markets within EIT Digital regional co-location-centres
- Access to most relevant market players in your sector
- Fundraising support for Series A, including review of materials and individual introductions to select investors
- PR & communications support preparing the market entry in new countries
Access to the talent pool of the EIT Digital Academy
- The program is equity-free, but a base fee and success fees for deals brokered apply. The fees are delayed up until 24 months after the start of the program.
Open Hours application
Applications can be submitted until April 27, 2019 at 23.59 h CEST.
The timing of the Open Hours is April 30, 9:30-13:00 CEST. Each individual slot will be 30 min.
The successful applicants will be informed about the exact slot by April 29, 2019.