EIT Digital Accelerator supports some of the most innovative digital technology startups and scaleups in Europe. Hover over the logos to learn more about the companies.
For any inquiries about our portfolio, potential cooperation and more, contact us here.
- 3D RepoDigital Infrastructure United Kingdom AlumniWebsite
3D Repo is an open source Software as a Service (SaaS) for large-scale collaborative 3D Building Information Modelling (BIM) in the cloud. It enables architects, engineers and stakeholders to view, share and annotate 3D models from anywhere they are.
- 3YOURMINDDigital Industry Germany AlumniWebsite
3YOURMIND offers easy 3D printing solutions for industry. On an online 3D workflow, users upload their 3D files, which are automatically optimized for a better result, compare prices among various printing services and order in different materials.
- 7MindDigital Wellbeing Germany AlumniWebsite
7Mind provides an application for mindfulness training. It turns every smartphone into a meditation coach during a daily training of just a few minutes for a positive impact on the overall wellbeing.
- Active CuesDigital Wellbeing The Netherlands AlumniWebsite
Active Cues develops Tovertafel, a care innovation that improves quality of life and creates moments of happiness for people with a cognitive challenge and all those around them.
- AddactDigital Cities Germany AlumniWebsite
ADDACT is a total new way of planning live events and distributing tickets. On ADDACT, fans can pledge for their favourite tour cities by giving binding ticket orders. The cities with the most demand will get a show.
- AdvitosGermany Current Digital WellbeingWebsite
Advitos developed the world’s first method for the combined multi-organ support of liver, lung, kidney, and acid-base balance.
- ApifonDigital Industry Greece AlumniWebsite
Apifon helps businesses to grow their audience, design campaigns, measure performance and enable marketing automations to increase revenues and improve customer experience.
- ApiOmatDigital Infrastructure Germany AlumniWebsite
ApiOmat is a Backend-as-a-Service solution that speeds up the development of innovative new frontend apps while standardizing the integration of enterprise IT systems.
- App-Ray Digital Infrastructure Austria AlumniWebsite
App-Ray provides a fully automated security analysis tool designed for mobile applications. Its scans detect vulnerability to hacking, data leaks, malicious code and other threats.
- Apprl Fashion Digital Industry Sweden AlumniWebsite
APPRL connects the top digital influencers and lifestyle media with the leading online retailers. Through a set of smart digital tools, APPRL enables media to monetise their content and retailers to increase their sales.
- ArmadilloUnited Kingdom Current Digital InfrastructureWebsite
Armadillo provides original registry documents, corporate reports, PEPs and Sanctions checks, as well as ID verification for Know Your customer (KYC), Due Dilligence and Enhanced Due Dilligence (EDD) via proprietary technological solutions.
- ArtexeItaly Digital Industry AlumniWebsite
Artexe provides a comprehensive and cost-effective service platform for hospitality and healthcare industries aimed at enhancing the customer experience by streamlining and reducing the complexity of back-office operations.
- Atlas BiomedDigital Wellbeing United Kingdom AlumniWebsite
Atlas Biomed is a personalised health company combining DNA and microbiome technologies with digital health data to inspire people into positive lifestyle change and lead them to a healthier future.
- AW DocDigital Infrastructure Italy AlumniWebsite
AWDoc offers a cloud-based business solution to organize and share documents with maximum simplicity and security. It allows full control over the process of sharing sensitive information from any location and any device.
- AYO Digital Wellbeing Bulgaria AlumniWebsite
Novalogy has designed AYO, an eyewear which diffuses a blue light controlled by a smartphone application. Short exposure to this light helps the body to optimize hormone releases naturally which allow to recover from jet lag, improve sleep and boost energy.
- Baffin Bay NetworksDigital Infrastructure Sweden AlumniWebsite
Baffin Bay Networks operates globally distributed Threat Protection Centers™, offering DDoS protection, Web Application Protection and Threat Inspection via more than 11 Internet Exchange Points (IXP) and transit providers.
- Beast TechnologiesItaly Digital Wellbeing AlumniWebsite
Beast Technologies makes wearable motion sensors which deliver metrics about workouts. Displayed on a smartphone or web portal, it helps fitness enthusiasts, athletes and trainers to better understand their movements and improve their performances.
- Biosync TechnologyDigital Wellbeing Sweden AlumniWebsite
Biosync Technology has developed a stress-management application for wellbeing at work or the treatment of chronic diseases. The solution combines biosensors, algorithm and an interactive user interface.
- bloolaDigital Industry Germany AlumniWebsite
Bloola is a toolbox to optimise communication, collaboration and knowledge management that enables companies to digitise their organization - communication, marketing and sales processes will be improved.
- CargonexxDigital Industry Germany AlumniWebsite
Cargonexx performs long-haul trucking in Europe with a network of >100.000 trucks. The first AI in trucking reduces empty runs and leads to better prices, higher quality and less CO2 emissions.
- CashDirectorAccelerator Country Poland Current Action Lines Digital FinanceWebsite
CashDirector's digital CFO platform for MSMEs helps banks understand and serve their financial needs in real-time, efficiently and profitably
- CeligraDigital Infrastructure Germany AlumniWebsite
Celigra develops flight search tools for the travel industry. Its FarePlay instant search engine finds the cheapest options and can build any type of airfare cache data.
- CerbAirCountry Switzerland Current Digital CitiesWebsite
CerbAir was created to counter the intrusion of malicious drones and the threat they represent to sensitive sites and events.
- CheckPoint CardioDigital Wellbeing Bulgaria AlumniWebsite
Checkpoint Cardio combines advanced medical devices with software in order to follow a patient’s vital parameters in real time. This reduces visits to the doctor and can prevent sudden cardiac death.
- ChinoDigital Infrastructure Italy AlumniWebsite
Chino offers to digital health businesses secure API and database to safely store, access and share sensitive data in compliance with the European data protection laws.
- CleafyDigital Infrastructure Italy AlumniWebsite
Cleafy offers a security solution to protect business services from sophisticated and elusive cyber-threats. It checks services in real-time, provides direct evidence and immediately takes responsive follow-up actions.
- Cleverciti SystemsDigital Cities Germany AlumniWebsite
With their sensor technology for smart on-street and open-air parking, Cleverciti aims to reduce search traffic and CO2 emissions to solve some of the most urgent challenges cities are facing today.
- CloudalizeBelgium Alumni Digital IndustryWebsite
Cloudalize is the developer of the GDaaS Platform that instantly deploys powerful virtual workspaces in a wide variety of performance models.
- CloudesireDigital Infrastructure Italy AlumniWebsite
ClouDesire is a brokering and monetization platform that enables software vendors to move their applications to SaaS in a few minutes and distribute them immediately, across any cloud, with any commercial arrangement.
- CohaerentiaDigital Industry Italy AlumniWebsite
Cohaerentia has developed a fiber-optic monitoring technology for industrial plants and machineries. For being minimally invasive and multipurpose, it enables the diagnosis of inaccessible spots and avoids the need of different sensors.
- ComftechItaly Digital Wellbeing AlumniWebsite
Comftech produces wearable systems based on smart garments. High quality textile sensors offer comfortable continuous monitoring of physiological parameters for wellness and medical applications.
- CoowryDigital Finance Spain AlumniWebsite
Coowry has developed an end-to-end online solution to make micro-transactions possible and easy by using mobile airtime as digital cash. It starts with cents, takes no commissions or fees and is executed in real time.
- CopSonicFrance Digital Finance AlumniWebsite
CopSonic is a technology that enables communication between intelligent electronic devices and all mobile phones through sound waves to interact and transmit data.
- CorehabDigital Wellbeing Italy CurrentWebsite
CoRehab is an interactive system to motivate and evaluate the physical rehabilitation of patients through exercise and training, after an orthopedic treatment or sports injuries.
- CreactivesDigital Industry Italy AlumniWebsite
Creactives’ AI technology combined with Knowledge Engineering cleanses, enriches and harmonises multi-lingual textual descriptions of materials managed in ERP records to improve supply chain processes.
- CryptTalkDigital Infrastructure Hungary AlumniWebsite
CryptTalk allows its users to make totally secure calls and send messages on their mobiles without the need for any special hardware. CryptTalk is VoiP based and protects against eavesdropping by end-to-end encrypting peer-to-peer calls.
- CumucoreSweden Digital Infrastructure AlumniWebsite
Cumucore enables operators to enter the next generation of mobile networks. Its software-based mobile core and backhaul optimize the usage, increase cost efficiency and provide new business opportunities.
- CustobarDigital Industry Finland AlumniWebsite
Custobar gathers all the customer transaction data from both online and offline stores into one user interface. This enables multi-channel campaigns that can strengthen either area, while bridging the gap between the two.
- CVTrustDigital Infrastructure Belgium AlumniWebsite
CVTrust has developed a Smart Certificate platform that gives institutions the tools to securely create, manage and deliver credentials and related documents to their graduates. It also allows alumni to easily share secure digital versions.
- CyberlightningDigital Industry Finland AlumniWebsite
Cyberlightning offers Cyberville, an IoT platform to monitor and control energy networks and smart city infrastructure through Big Data processing and 3D Internet technology.
- CybertrapDigital Infrastructure Austria AlumniWebsite
In modern networks prevention has a hard time to keep IT-infrastructures safe and secure. New attacks can bypass defenses and new business challenges require more accessible services.
- d!nkBelgium Digital Infrastructure AlumniWebsite
d!nk helps companies to transform their sales processes into customer centric interactions. It offers a software to create and distribute pitch books and sales tools adapted to the client in front of a sales representative.
- DAMAE MedicalFrance Digital Wellbeing AlumniWebsite
DAMAE Medical develops a medical imaging device that aims at seeing below the surface of the skin, with no need for invasive biopsy or excision, to support dermatologists with a real time diagnosis of skin cancer.
- DatumizeSpain Current Digital InfrastructureWebsite
Datumize is a software technology company that develops tools for capturing dark data found in enterprises. It provides solutions in sectors such as logistics, retail, tourism, and industry by transforming dark data into profitable business results.
- DCbrainDigital Industry France CurrentWebsite
DCbrain is the Artificial Intelligence specialist applied to Energy and Logistics networks allowing industrial companies to optimize, forecast and make reliable flows to obtain operational recommendations in real time.
- DefentrySweden Current Digital Infrastructure
- DigiFlakEstonia Digital Infrastructure AlumniWebsite
DigiFlak helps companies and individuals to easily manage and fully protect digital identities, sensitive information and network connections with a personal USB/NFC-connected device.
- DIPATAccelerator Germany Current Digital WellbeingWebsite
DIPAT is the inventor of permanently effective living wills. Their integrated medical consultation ensures generation, online deposition and regular updating of all documents.
- DistribusionDigital Cities Germany AlumniWebsite
Distribusion develops a global distribution system (GDS) for booking intercity and shuttle bus rides as easily as a flight. The company connects bus operators and travel resellers worldwide.
- EasyBroadcastDigital Infrastructure France AlumniWebsite
EasyBroadcast solves the cost and quality challenges of broadcasters and over-the-top (OTT) players streaming video and audio content.
- EAVEDigital Industry United Kingdom AlumniWebsite
The EAVE headsets use adaptive intelligent noise reduction to ensure that you can still communicate in any noisy work environment whilst still protecting hearing. The headsets also collect data on noise levels to give real time and automated noise maps and…
- Ebee Smart TechnologiesDigital Cities Germany AlumniWebsite
Ebee has developed a highly integrated charging infrastructure for electric cars. Its solutions are small enough to be installed seamlessly in existing city furniture, such as street lights.
- Eiratech RoboticsIreland Digital Industry CurrentWebsite
Eiratech Robotics offers goods-to-person robotics solution for Distribution Centres and warehouses – whereby a fleet of robots finds and brings items to fulfil online orders and to handle returns.
- Electronic IDentification (eID)Digital Infrastructure Spain AlumniWebsite
VideoID is a patented identity verification solution that combines video in streaming + Artificial Intelligence to identify customers in seconds, from any country with any ID document.
- EnerbrainDigital Industry Italy AlumniWebsite
Enerbrain gives energy intelligence to every building thanks to a groundbreaking Plug & Play kit coupled with machine learning algorithms to save and manage energy while improving comfort.
- EvensiDigital Cities Italy AlumniWebsite
Evensi is a search engine where users can find millions of events worldwide based on their interests. Organisers can create and promote their events so as to reach a qualified audience.
- EVINAFrance Current Digital Infrastructure
- Evolution EnergieDigital Industry France AlumniWebsite
Evolution Energie provides energy suppliers and industrials with expert energy management software to organize and optimize their portfolio via monitoring, environmental reporting, commodities trading and risk management tools.
- EvothingsDigital Infrastructure Sweden AlumniWebsite
Evothings is a suite to easily develop, test and deploy mobile applications for the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT). The applications run live during the development and show instantly how every code iteration works with the IoT device.
- ExpiviThe Netherlands Current Digital InfrastructureWebsite
Expivi is an online 3D product configuration platform for better visualization, better communication and better sales.
- FABtotumDigital Industry Italy AlumniWebsite
FABtotum is a multi-purpose personal 3D fabrication device. It prints, cuts, mills, scans, manipulates, rinses and repeats in a seamless interaction between the physical and digital world.
- FinbiosoftDigital Wellbeing Finland AlumniWebsite
Finbiosoft offers for clinical laboratories and biotech companies a web-based software called Validation Manager, which makes the mandatory process of diagnostics test validations truly easy, efficient and regulatory compliant.
- FirstBeatDigital Wellbeing Finland AlumniWebsite
Firstbeat technology turns heartbeat data into rich, personalized and actionable insights on exercise, sleep, recovery and stress. It is used by sports teams, corporations and consumers worldwide to improve performance and wellbeing.
- FluxedoItaly Digital Cities AlumniWebsite
Fluxedo develops socialOmeters which analyzes heterogeneous streams of data coming from social networks in order to provide meaningful information dashboards in real time to a company, an event organizer or a city.
- FrosmoDigital Industry Finland CurrentWebsite
Frosmo helps digital businesses that aim for better customer experiences and conversion rates through highly personalized content, recommendations, and AI.
- Furhat RoboticsSweden Digital Industry AlumniWebsite
Furhat Robotics combines advanced Artificial Intelligence and robotics with social intelligence and human-computer interaction. The technology allows to develop robots that display unique facial expressiveness and produce context aware interactions.
- GalgusDigital Infrastructure Spain AlumniWebsite
To prevent WiFi problems, Galgus has developed and patented CHT (Cognitive Hotspot™ Technology), a multiplatform software that may be installed on a wide range of wireless access points and routers.
- GamayaAccelerator Switzerland Current Digital IndustryWebsite
Gamaya improves efficiency & sustainability of farming by offering compelling agronomy solutions, enabled by hyperspectral imaging and AI.
- GatlingAccelerator France CurrentWebsite
Gatling is an open-source load & performance testing tool for web applications. It is designed for easier maintainability and automation of your performance testing campaigns.
- GeminoItaly Digital Industry AlumniWebsite
Gemino provides solutions to ease the development and the deployment of applications for the Internet of Things (IoT) and Industry 4.0 markets, by guaranteeing the interoperability between different interfaces and protocols.
- GleechiDigital Industry Sweden AlumniWebsite
Gleechi has developed the first software that enables developers to create natural hand interaction in virtual reality. The software is also used in robotics to enable real-time interaction for robot hands and grippers.
- GlobalReaderEstonia Digital Industry AlumniWebsite
GlobalReader provides an easy and a cost effective solution for SMEs’ production lines performance. It monitors and analyses data to decrease the downtime of the machinery and thus to increase the utilisation of production lines.
- GrapeAustria Current Digital InfrastructureWebsite
Grape is a secure enterprise communication platform that lives inside the tools that people use on an everyday basis. It ban be implemented into a company's internal and external workflow and integrated in any software solution.
- GreenerWave Digital Infrastructure France AlumniWebsite
Greenerwave recycles electromagnetic waves to maximize internet connection on any device. This improves the communication quality and protects the environment at the same time.
- GuardSquareBelgium Digital Infrastructure AlumniWebsite
GuardSquare is the global reference in mobile application protection. The company helps businesses and organizations to protect their Android and iOS applications against reverse engineering and hacking.
- Guide me rightItaly Digital Cities AlumniWebsite
Guide Me Right is a cross-platform community marketplace that enables travellers to book authentic experiences with local experts, who can earn income by sharing their knowledge and typical lifestyle.
- gymCentralDigital Wellbeing Italy AlumniWebsite
gymCentral offers seniors a virtual gym application for training and rehabilitation from home with an integrated live professional coach support, sensors, and social interaction.
- Hand In ScanHungary Digital Wellbeing AlumniWebsite
HandInScan is a health-tech company which developed a proprietary platform - Semmelweis Scanner - for immediate quality-assured assessment of hand hygiene at healthcare institutions, manufacturing plants, food banks or in the hospitality industry.
- has.to.beDigital Industry Austria Alumni
- Hello SodaDigital Infrastructure United Kingdom AlumniWebsite
Hello Soda created PROFILE, a software which analyses data from a consumer’s digital footprint and generates insightful scores and features, allowing companies to deliver a personalized experience and be more inclusive.
- HitseedAlumni Finland Digital InfrastructureWebsite
HitSeed offers a platform to accelerate products development for Internet of Things (IoT). Its platform reduces drastically the time, costs and skills requirements to experiment and build commercial connected products.
- iDENProtect (Apply Mobile)United Kingdom Digital Infrastructure AlumniWebsite
iDENprotect has developed innovative software authentication solutions, based on the highest security standards that enable users to easily access sensitive data and information from their organisations’ IT systems.
- IgniLifeDigital Wellbeing France AlumniWebsite
Ignilife provides clinically-proven, social and gamified powered health prevention and wellness solutions for corporations, insurance companies and health providers.
- iGWDigital Infrastructure Sweden AlumniWebsite
iGW has developed Bytereport, a scalable cloud-based software platform for administration, visualization and data collection in embedded systems and the Internet of Things (IoT).
- IndeximaDigital Infrastructure France Accelerator AlumniWebsite
Located between data sources and analytic solutions (Tableau, Excel, SAP, BO, QLIK, etc.), Indexima allows users to drill the entire set of Big Data with instant dashboard display, searching tens of billions of rows in just a few milliseconds.
- InnoRangeFinland Digital Industry AlumniWebsite
Innorange provides IoT solutions for location-based people flow measurement and analytics. Its solutions such as digital signage and cameras are used by Retail and OEMs.
- Instant SystemDigital Cities France AlumniWebsite
Instant System turns smartphones into multimodal GPS by developing mobile applications that guide urban travellers throughout their journeys. These applications integrate and combine real time information for all transport modes, including carpooling.
- IsCleanAirDigital Cities Italy AlumniWebsite
ISCLEANAIR has developed a modular solution that effectively reduces a wide range of air pollutants and guarantees the highest level of environmental protection in industrial and urban spaces.
- Julie DeskDigital Infrastructure France AlumniWebsite
Julie Desk is a virtual assistant built on Artificial Intelligence who schedules professional meetings by email and places them in users’ calendars. She adapts to the needs and habits, and is 100% supervised by human to guarantee the service quality.
- JUSPItaly Digital Infrastructure AlumniWebsite
Jusp transforms tablets, smartphones and PC into mobile points of sales (POS) enabling payment with credit cards. This allows merchants to increase their business effectiveness.
- KarosFrance Digital Cities AlumniWebsite
Karos leverages machine learning and big data technologies to transform cars empty seats into brand new transportation networks, complementary to buses, trams and trains, for daily commutes.
- KASKODigital Finance United Kingdom AlumniWebsite
KASKO has built an end-to-end insurance platform where insurers can design, run and continuously optimise insurance products within their own or third-party channels. Since 2017 KASKO has launched over 40 products for over 15 insurance partners in 5 countries…
- KITE RoboticsThe Netherlands Digital Industry AlumniWebsite
KITE Robotics has developed the KITE Robot, an ingenious system that cleans high-rise windows and façades of any building, without human intervention. The rotating brush leaves the surfaces spotless, even in areas that are difficult to reach.
- KiunsysItaly Digital Cities AlumniWebsite
With a complete portfolio of hardware and software, Kiunsys helps smart cities and municipal utilities to connect heterogeneous infrastructures and silos into a single platform to better manage mobility, parking and logistics.
- KONUXDigital Industry Germany AlumniWebsite
KONUX offers a technology that reduces industrial maintenance costs, optimizes asset lifecycles and increases production capacity with sensor systems and analytics based on artificial intelligence.
- KopjraDigital Infrastructure Italy AlumniWebsite
Kopjra has developed a SaaS platform to protect media properties on the Internet. It not only detects and removes infringements but also automatically acquires forensic web evidences in order to support international lawsuits.
- LeanXcaleDigital Infrastructure Spain AlumniWebsite
LeanXcale is an ultra-scalable big data management platform for information-hungry organizations. It can scale up in velocity (up to millions of events per second), variety (from structured to unstructured data) and volume (up to hundreds of terabytes).
- LeverisDigital Finance Ireland AlumniWebsite
The Leveris platform is designed for the launch of greenfield banks as well as the enablement of digital transformation in established banks.
- LexploreDigital Wellbeing Sweden AlumniWebsite
Lexplore enables schools and municipalities to early, quickly and objectively identify children with reading difficulties so they can get help and support before they fall behind in school.
- Light Flex TechnologyDigital Infrastructure Sweden AlumniWebsite
Light-Flex has developed a printed active light technology incorporated in clothing. It provides enhanced visibility and safety for those who need to be seen outside at night, like bikers or runners, without sacrificing comfort or aesthetics.
- LORIOTCountry Switzerland Current Action Lines Digital Cities
- LUP technologiesSweden Digital Cities AlumniWebsite
LUP Technologies has developed LUPNUMBER, an analytical tool that can foresee transport flows at freight terminals and send relevant information to truck drivers for more safety and route optimisation.
- MachtfitGermany Digital Wellbeing AlumniWebsite
Machtfit provides preventive health courses for companies and employees via a web platform and an application. Employees choose from a variety of sport and relaxation classes, and HR can easily manage a program inside the company.
- MatchXDigital Infrastructure Germany AlumniWebsite
MatchX develops superior LPWAN (Low-Power-Wide-Area-Network) hardware and software, a comprehensive IoT cloud and reporting solutions with blockchain.
- MecurisAccelerator Country Germany Current Action Lines Digital Wellbeing
- medicus.aiDigital Wellbeing Austria AlumniWebsite
Medicus is an AI-based platform that converts medical reports and health data into an interactive experience with easy-to-understand explanations, personalized health insights, and smart wellbeing coaching.
- MemorizonDigital Wellbeing Sweden AlumniWebsite
Memorizon develops Sensorizon to detect behavioral and psychological symptoms of dementia. The system consists of a wearable wristband, a sleeping sensor, and a clinical user application to be used at home and nursing homes.
- MetronDigital Industry France AlumniWebsite
METRON reshapes the way energy data is used in industries. As an energy efficiency operator, it acts at the convergence of energy markets, smart industries and investment solutions.
- MilanamosDigital Cities France AlumniWebsite
Milanamos provides a predictive analytics platform that helps any transport operator to build sustainable multimodal hubs based on mobility data.
- Minna TechnologiesAccelerator Country Sweden Current Action Lines Digital FinanceWebsite
Minna Technologies is building a subscription management platform for retails banks which enables their customers to get an overview, cancel and improve their subscriptions directly in their online banking.
- MinutDigital Wellbeing Sweden AlumniWebsite
Point is an all-in-one smart home alarm that combines cutting-edge technology with beautiful design. Easy-to install and packed full of sensors, it can instantly alert the user to threats in its home.
- MIPUDigital Industry Italy CurrentWebsite
Predictive Hub MIPU brings the power of AI and predictive technologies into factories and cities to cut waste, reduce costs and boost performances.
- MiradoreFinland Digital Infrastructure AlumniWebsite
Miradore Online is a cloud-based mobile device management solution for managing Android, iOS, and Windows Phone smartphones and tablets. The free available features allow securing mobiles, automating many tasks and also controlling the environment.
- MondidoDigital Industry Sweden AlumniWebsite
Mondido is a flexible payment solution for e-commerce. Thanks to its consumer intelligence platform, it offers smart features for a personalised payment experience and a higher completion rate on web sites or mobile applications.
- NAVYAAlumni France Digital CitiesWebsite
NAVYA develops driverless shuttles in order to optimise the transportation of personnel, visitors or service agents on the last miles, in private or public sites (e.g.: airports, hospitals, industrial sites, amusement parks etc.).
- NegentisItaly Digital Infrastructure AlumniWebsite
Negentis offers an applications development platform enabling enterprises to manage the entire life-cycle of their Internet of Things/Internet of Everything, integrating operational and business processes with field sensors and machines.
- NeotasDigital Finance United Kingdom CurrentWebsite
Neotas’ platform powered by AI and machine learning analyses publicly available information including social media and the deep web to provide deeper insights into people and companies at high speed and low cost.
- NERVtehSlovenia Digital Cities AlumniWebsite
NERVteh is an advanced vehicle motion simulator that trains drivers to cope with demanding or unforeseen situations on the road. It uses Virtual reality and driver’s neuro and biometric feedback to offer a true to life experience.
- Neue LabsDigital Infrastructure Sweden AlumniWebsite
Neue Labs has developed AUTOMAT, a product development toolkit for building wearable technology. The combination of hardware and software enables anyone to quickly craft fashion applications and devices.
- NivelyDigital Industry France AlumniWebsite
Nively is specialised in indoor and outdoor location technologies. Starting from this expertise, Nively has developed MentorAge, a new safety standard for the automatic prediction of accidents for elderly people.
- Nordic Automation SystemsDigital Industry Estonia AlumniWebsite
Nordic Automation System (NAS) creates sensor technologies, data analysis and monitoring systems. By using LoRa® technology, NAS is able to provide full vertical LoRaWAN™ solutions.
- OculavisAccelerator Country Germany Current Action Lines Digital IndustryWebsite
Remote expert support for machine manufacturers and plant operators with Augmented Reality, Smart Glasses and oculavis SHARE.
- OmnibotDigital Infrastructure Germany AlumniWebsite
OmniBot is the first European Voice and Conversational AI platform vendor, offering advanced ChatBots and Virtual Assistants based on a complete set of proprietary speech, voice and natural language processing technologies.
- OneginiDigital Finance The Netherlands AlumniWebsite
Onegini has developed a platform for organizations wishing to combine optimum security and user experience on their mobile applications. Its solutions allow customers to access data safely and seamlessly, by using their own device login methods.
- Open Cloud FactorySpain Digital Infrastructure AlumniWebsite
Opencloud Factory has developed Viapps, a Network Functionality Virtualization (NFV) solution to seamlessly deploy and manage corporate network infrastructure services, and openNAC, a Network Access Control (NAC) solution to secure them.
- OpenTeleHealthDenmark Current Digital Wellbeing AcceleratorWebsite
OpenTeleHealth is a universal cloud-based remote patient monitoring platform. Citizens can measure health data at home using an APP and a wide range of medical measurement devices. Doctors and nurses can access patient data from a web portal.
- OptioPayDigital Finance Germany AlumniWebsite
OptioPay is an online payment platform which increases the value of payments by offering higher-value gift cards of leading merchants as a payment method.
- OptoForceDigital Industry Hungary AlumniWebsite
OptoForce designs and manufactures multi-axial force and torque sensors to be used in robotics. They enhance the tactile sensing of machines and enable the haptic interaction between people and machines.
- ORIANADigital Industry Hungary CurrentWebsite
ORIANA offers flexible, low-code, digital workflow platform for back office modernisation. It allows developing new business applications within months, while improving collaboration between business and IT teams.
- OrigoneDigital Infrastructure United Kingdom AlumniWebsite
Origone has developed ORISECURE, an integrated cybersecurity platform that protects the entire IT assets and infrastructure (e.g. mail gateways, web servers) from threats with a single, military-grade solution.
- ORQUESTDigital Infrastructure Spain CurrentWebsite
ORQUEST is a workforce management scheduling software based on cutting edge algorithms, advanced analysis and artificial intelligence, designed specifically for the retail industry and fast food.
- PeeeksThe Netherlands Digital Industry AlumniWebsite
Peeeks enables to automatically switch flexible electric processes based on availability and price in the grid. Thereby it enables energy cost saving for the customer and help to integrate renewable energy sources in the grid.
- Piwik PRODigital Infrastructure Country Poland AlumniWebsite
Piwik PRO is a GDPR compliant enterprise analytics and marketing platform that enables effective combination of behavioural and first party user data.
- Playthe.netSpain Digital Industry AlumniWebsite
Playthe.net is a cloud-based digital media platform that enables advertisers to broadcast real-time targeted content on thousands of outdoor displays, by using big data collected from the audience when it connects to the screen’s free Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Plug and WearDigital Infrastructure Italy AlumniWebsite
Plug&Wear manufactures textile sensors for IoT, Healthcare and Industry. It merges Italian knitting tradition with innovation and research to produce textile pressure and temperature sensors, and liquids detectors.
- PlugSurfingGermany Digital Cities AlumniWebsite
PlugSurfing is an app and billing system that empowers electric car drivers to find and use charging stations of all major operators in Europe, wherever and whenever needed.
- Pop PlacesSpain Digital Industry AlumniWebsite
PopPlaces.com is a pan-European marketplace which gathers space owners and brands to set up pop-up stores. These temporary shops enable brands to test new markets, showcase products, or go from online to offline sales.
- ProctorExamDigital Industry The Netherlands AlumniWebsite
ProctorExam offers a web-based platform to secure online exams. It identifies the exam taker behind the computer and prevents cheating by creating a highly secure exam environment.
- Qarnot ComputingFrance Digital Infrastructure AlumniWebsite
Qarnot has created the first computing heater using embedded microprocessors. Remotely computing for companies, it produces free heat for buildings. With no need for a data center, Qarnot provides the greenest and cheapest cloud platform.
- QinematicSweden Digital Wellbeing AlumniWebsite
Qinematic software scans human posture, balance and movement. Clinics, gyms and workplaces use the 3D video, instant measurements and animated feedback to analyse, motivate and guide optimal function.
- QuantifiCareCurrent Digital Wellbeing FranceWebsite
QuantifiCare is developing, manufacturing and marketing innovative imaging solutions for clinical trials and physicians. The global company is specialised in 2D and 3D photography of the skin.
- QuoScientAccelerator Country Germany Current Action Lines Digital InfrastructureWebsite
QuoScient provides companies and organisations across all industries with its expertise against digital threats of all kinds.
- QuuppaFinland Digital Industry AlumniWebsite
Quuppa has developed a real-time localization system that determines the location of a professional device with accuracy, down to a few centimetres. The technology uses Bluetooth-Beacon tags and receivers with integrated antennas.
- R3 CommunicationsCountry Germany Current Action Lines Digital InfrastructureWebsite
R3 Communications develop ultra-reliable real-time communication systems that are predominantly used in Industry 4.0 and IoT applications.
- RebelRoamDigital Infrastructure Estonia Accelerator AlumniWebsite
Modern travellers no longer accept bad Wi-Fi. RebelRoam helps transportation and travel companies (trains, cruise & river ferries, intercity buses and airlines) provide better quality inflight/on-board Wi-Fi while keeping costs under control.
- RedborderSpain Digital Infrastructure AlumniWebsite
redborder is an open source solution for traffic visibility, Big Data analytics, and dynamic cybersecurity. It enables the creation of customizable dashboards and reports for networks and Managed Service Providers.
- RombitAction Lines Digital Cities Country Belgium AlumniWebsite
Rombit quickly improves workflows, planning efficiency, worker safety and site security for both governments and for the port sector. It delivers dashboarding solutions that closely integrate with buy-or-build IoT-devices and the proprietary Romware™ brand.
- SAT4M2MGermany Digital Infrastructure AlumniWebsite
SAT4M2M's satellite communication network enables a worldwide IoT monitoring of fixed and moving assets in many verticals including transportation (like railways with secure, low-power sensors), energy, agriculture, infrastructure and industry 4.0.
- Seclud ITFrance Digital Infrastructure AlumniWebsite
SecludIT develops a security software solution to help businesses, integrators and cloud providers to detect the vulnerabilities on all types of infrastructures, data and e-commerce sites.
- Security MattersDigital Infrastructure The Netherlands AlumniWebsite
Security Matters has developed an innovative automated network and situational awareness platform that enables critical infrastructure organizations to operate best-of-class cyber-resilient Industrial Control Systems (ICS).
- SensativeAccelerator Sweden Current Digital CitiesWebsite
Sensative developed an open IoT integration platform and non-intrusive, no-maintenance sensors, providing users, services and digital twins with live data and control.
- SensefinityPortugal Digital Infrastructure AlumniWebsite
Sensefinity develops Sensorice, a business solution to monitor refrigeration systems in real-time to prevent cold chain malfunctions through a combination of hardware sensors and software.
- SensewavesDigital Infrastructure France AlumniWebsite
Sensewaves, through its sound-analysis-inspired platform Adaptix, provides utilities with adaptive machine learning tools to analyse asset behaviours and take better mission-critical decisions.
- SensolusBelgium Digital Wellbeing AlumniWebsite
Sensolus has developed wireless, low-power and context-aware stickers to track valuable assets. Its technology allows a maintenance-free control, without configuration or charging, directly via the cloud.
- SentryoDigital Infrastructure France AlumniWebsite
Sentryo develops a hardware and software cybersecurity solution for the industrial Internet and machine-to-machine networks to prevent, detect and respond to cyber attacks.
- SeveralninesDigital Infrastructure Sweden AlumniWebsite
Severalnines provides automation and management software for databases. It enables developers and system administrators to deploy databases in any environment, and provides the tools to manage, monitor and scale from a single and consolidated interface.
- Shortcut Labs - Flic Sweden Digital Infrastructure AlumniWebsite
Shortcut Labs makes Flic, the small wireless smart button that can be attached to any surface or clothing, and programmed to activate on the go, at home or at work a preconfigured task on a smartphone.
- SicoyaDigital Infrastructure Germany AlumniWebsite
Sicoya has developed optical transceiver chips based on advanced silicon photonics technology. They facilitate the communication and the handling of increasing amounts of data between data centers.
- SideKickHealthCountry Iceland Current Action Lines Digital Wellbeing AcceleratorWebsite
SideKickHealth develops a digital therapeutics platform to prevent and manage chronic diseases.
- SimplewishDigital Industry Austria AlumniWebsite
Simplewish is a crowd-funding platform provider that enables brands to let their customers organize a group gift. The gift is placed into a virtual box for a specific recipient and then shared online to invite friends to contribute and pay.
- SkinvisionDigital Wellbeing The Netherlands AlumniWebsite
SkinVision offers a smartphone application for early detection of skin cancer. By taking a picture of a lesion, the user can analyse suspicious moles for a first advice, track changes over time or share it with a specialized doctor online.
- Smart Global PrivacyDigital Infrastructure France AlumniWebsite
Smart Global Privacy’s software solution minimizes risks, cost and time of privacy compliance for organizations of all kind in the world across 700 verticals, on GDPR and on other local and extraterritorial on going regulations.
- Smart SignsAlumni The Netherlands Digital InfrastructureWebsite
The Smart Local Advertising solution aims to propel sales of Wi-Fi infrastructure thanks to a profitable business model based on advertising.
- SmartviserDigital Infrastructure France AlumniWebsite
SmartViser has developed an all-in-one test bot solution. Their Smart Virtual User tests and improves user experience with smartphones and networks.
- Soma AnalyticsDigital Wellbeing United Kingdom AlumniWebsite
Soma Analytics offers a smartphone application that measures, manages and reduces stress in the workplace. Employees benefit from improved mental resilience and productivity while employers reduce attrition and absenteeism.
- SonoBeaconDigital Industry Germany Accelerator AlumniWebsite
SonoBeacon’s technology reaches customers at the point of interest with pinpoint accuracy. By offering reliable localisation, information and interaction, their products make numerous applications possible.
- SonormedGermany Digital Wellbeing Alumni
- SorexAustria Digital Industry AlumniWebsite
Sorex offers various solutions for electronic door opening systems, using Smartphone, RFID card or key fob. They can be used for hotels, offices, warehouses, residential buildings, and for equipping new doors or retrofitting existing ones.
- Sorry As a ServiceDigital Industry Finland AlumniWebsite
Sorry as a Service is a platform to retain unhappy customers. With one-click in the enterprise’s CRM system, it enables customer support agents to dispatch physical apologies through customized gifts.
- SpaceMakerDigital Industry Finland AlumniWebsite
SpaceMaker serves logistics operators with large delivery fleets and warehousing capacity. The SpaceMaker software brings users’ storage at fingertips, letting them know what is stored anywhere, anytime without having to visit the warehouse.
- StamplayItaly Digital Infrastructure AlumniWebsite
Stamplay is an intelligent automation platform that helps organisations to enhance their business processes with best of breed AI and multi-app workflow automation without the need of coding.
- StimergyDigital Industry France AlumniWebsite
Stimergy has developed a digital boiler to recover the heat discharged by data servers. It helps buildings reduce their energy footprint while providing IT industries an efficient infrastructure for data processing and storage.
- StorroDigital Infrastructure The Netherlands AlumniWebsite
Coblue developed Storro, a business application to securely share and store files. It enables easy private collaboration with colleagues, clients and other external parties thanks to its unique peer-to-peer technology.
- StreamrFinland Digital Infrastructure AlumniWebsite
Streamr makes it easy for companies and developers to deploy scalable real-time messaging and analytics. Situation rooms, data-driven automation, and powering external applications with real-time data become simple tasks instead of long and costly projects.
- SyneriseAccelerator Poland Current Action Lines Digital IndustryWebsite
Synerise is an end-to-end platform that uses data and AI to help brands better respond to the needs of their customers, through automation applications, business intelligence reporting, communication and personalisation tools, and pricing policy management.
- SynosteDigital Wellbeing Finland AlumniWebsite
Synoste develops next-generation medical solutions for the treatment and correction of skeletal deformities. Its implants for lengthening limbs are based on a mechanism using smart metals that operate safely and painlessly for the patient.
- T.net ItaliaDigital Cities Italy Accelerator AlumniWebsite
T.net is an Italian company, focused on providing engineering solutions to companies and public entities for Internet of Things (IoT), Cloud and Digital Transformation businesses. T.net plans tomorrow’s smart services already today.
- TankerFrance Digital Infrastructure AlumniWebsite
Tanker's seamless encryption turns public clouds such as Dropbox into bulletproof and trustworthy collaborative workplaces to give back full data ownership to their users.
- TeamDevItaly Digital Cities AlumniWebsite
WiseTown, developed by TeamDev, is a Smart City solution which collects information from different data streams. It enhances effectiveness of the urban planning strategy and management to optimize and modernize public services.
- TeeptrakFrance Digital Industry AlumniWebsite
TEEPTRAK develops innovative and accessible solutions for industrials to monitor machine performance, operators’ pace and product quality in order to identify wastes, and thus improve the overall production efficiency.
- TESSANFrance Current Digital WellbeingWebsite
Tessan offers medical office booths (under 2 square meters) and medicine deliveries in less than 1 hour.
- TestfabrikGermany Digital Infrastructure AlumniWebsite
Testfabrik makes webmate.io, a software for the automatic testing of web applications. With webmate.io, companies and developers make sure that their applications work correctly and look the same across all relevant platforms and devices.
- TOKTVDigital Industry Italy AlumniWebsite
TOK.tv is a sports social network. It allows fans to talk and cheer their favourite teams with their friends, as if they were together watching a game on TV.
- ToposensDigital Cities Germany AlumniWebsite
Toposens developed the first 3D sensor system based on ultrasound worldwide. Hardware components are combined with sophisticated algorithms, enabling localization of objects and people in real-time via the principle of echolocation.
- TrilogisDigital Industry Italy AlumniWebsite
Trilogis has developed BOX3, a platform allowing any item managed by the system (people or asset) to be localized through indoor location technologies. It can be used in different sectors like utilities, industry and healthcare.
- trinckle 3DDigital Industry Germany AlumniWebsite
trinckle enables different industries to build scalable 3D printing applications. Their essential software to automate and simplify the 3D design generation process saves tremendous costs and time.
- U-HopperDigital Industry Italy AlumniWebsite
U-Hopper has developed Tapoi, a service for profiling users based on their social media activities. Leveraging semantic technology and big data, Tapoi enables services providers to better know their customers and personalise their online offer.
- UaviaFrance Digital Industry AlumniWebsite
UAVIA provides a full suite of hardware and software that enables businesses to perform any real-time drone inspection and surveillance of their sites. This is operated 100% remotely and with no distance limit.
- UbiquDigital Infrastructure The Netherlands AlumniWebsite
Ubiqu makes a mobile authentication token to be able to safely use government or bank applications. Ubiqu is the first in the world to develop a mobile token that is certified at the same security level as a physical smart card reader.
- UgentecBelgium Digital Wellbeing AlumniWebsite
UgenTec has developed FastFinder, a software for automated PCR analysis to support clinical labs. Before the existence of this solution, the laboratoty scientists had to do this manually with risks of errors.
- UndagridDigital Infrastructure The Netherlands AlumniWebsite
Undagrid connects and makes assets interact through an autonomous communication network combined with an innovative tracking technology. It provides endless opportunities to optimize logistical processes, and create new business models and services.
- understand.aiDigital Cities Germany AlumniWebsite
understand.ai provides machine learning algorithms to accelerate the production of annotated training and validation data, which are required for autonomous driving, ensuring ground-truth quality with multiple quality assurance levels by human experts.
- Varaani WorksFinland Digital Infrastructure AlumniWebsite
Varaani provides a hybrid cloud storage solution with the Cloud Hub box. It keeps business or personal files safe at the office or at home, makes them faster to access and offers more storage space than traditional or cloud-only solution.
- VelcoDigital Cities France CurrentWebsite
Velco creates and sells connected solutions for a smarter and more personalized urban mobility.
- VirtuorDigital Infrastructure France AlumniWebsite
VirtuOR provides a new generation of network box, the MNetBOX. It enables enterprises to set up on-demand virtual network functions and gives them an intuitive access to cloud services.
- VRgineersCzech Republic Current Digital IndustryWebsite
VRgineers is the maker of XTAL, a new VR headset built meticulously around the needs of professional designers and engineers who require superior image quality and accuracy, wide field-of-view, easy integration, and data security.
- VulogFrance Digital Cities AlumniWebsite
Vulog is the world leader in new generation carsharing technology - Free-Floating / One-Way. It offers end-to-end solutions enabling mobility operators to launch large-scale carsharing services.
- Warwick AnalyticsDigital Infrastructure United Kingdom Accelerator AlumniWebsite
Warwick Analytics has developed a powerful machine learning platform for text such as voice of customer data, ideal for contact centre automation and actionable insight, and other business processes.
- Watt-isPortugal Digital Industry AlumniWebsite
Watt-IS supports energy utilities to increase their clients’ satisfaction by helping them to become more aware about their consumption and be more efficient, with the use of advanced metering analytics on self-learning platforms.
- WaylayDigital Infrastructure Belgium AlumniWebsite
Waylay is an Internet-of-Things platform that allows businesses to connect IoT with their existing IT back-end systems and cloud applications, through scalable, manageable and future-proof integration and automation.
- WebioAccelerator Ireland Current Action Lines Digital InfrastructureWebsite
Webio’s AI-driven ‘Conversational Middleware’ platform uses the power of AI and machine learning to introduce a ‘blended approach’ to customer engagement that lets automated bots work alongside contact centre agents to seamlessly engage with customers.
- WellmoDigital Wellbeing Finland AlumniWebsite
Wellmo is a mobile health platform for insurance companies and healthcare providers to develop and run health programmes. It helps them to reduce healthcare costs and improve the wellbeing of their members.
- withthegridDigital Industry The Netherlands Accelerator AlumniWebsite
Withthegrid supports energy grid operators by digitizing their maintenance and optimization processes. Their solution monitors the grid accurately, forecast future demand and optimise the energy production by combining sensors with machine learning algorithms.…
- WonderflowAccelerator The Netherlands Current Action Lines Digital IndustryWebsite
Wonderflow develops an integrated NLP solution that helps extract actionable insights from customer feedback while saving 90% of the time for research.
- WoraPayUnited Kingdom Digital Industry AlumniWebsite
WoraPay helps retailers to significantly increase sales and profit whilst saving time for their clients. Customers order and pay on their mobile phone without going to the point of sale and therefore avoid any queuing.
- ZelrosAccelerator Country France Current Action Lines Digital FinanceWebsite
Zelros develops an AI and Machine Learning technology, helping insurances increase sales efficiently.
- ZoinedDigital Industry Finland AlumniWebsite
Zoined provides analytics and reporting services for retailers. By integrating points of sales data in a visual and comprehensive analytics package, Zoined helps merchants to monitor and optimize their revenues.
- ZonzoFoxItaly Digital Cities AlumniWebsite
ZonzoFox is an easy to use, smart and customised city guide navigator that considers the user’s individual preferences, available time and position. It offers free services to tourists and sells premium services to local businesses.
- ZrealityAccelerator Germany Current Digital IndustryWebsite
Zreality provides a XR Marketing Platform for businesses to present their products in Virtual and Augmented Reality.