EIT Digital | Headquarters Office
Rue Guimard 7
Phone: +32 2 788 01 07
The HQ Office is located in the beating heart of the European Quarter.
Transportation: How to get to the HQ Office?
Several public transportation possibilities (bus, metro), a railway station (Schuman) + 24/7 taxi service are available within walking distance of the HQ Office:
From Brussels airport in Zaventem, various possibilities are available to reach our office:
- Taxi (± 50 euros)
- Train: You can take the Airport Express train to the Brussels Schuman station, then metro line 5 to Arts -Loi. For your information, the train also stops at the 2 major railway stations (Nord/Central). (± 9 euros)
- Bus: On level 1 of the Airport take the Airport line bus N°12 or N°21 to Brussels, terminal –Schuman Station. Then metro line 5 direction Erasme till Arts- Loi station (± 6 euros)
They are 3 main railway stations:
- Brussels Midi (Thalys, Eurostar)
- Brussels Central – closer to the office
- Brussels Nord
Public transport is easily available from each of the stations to the HQ Office. (Please visit STIB: www.stib-mivb.be). All main train stations are connected to the smaller Schuman train station. For more information on the timetables, please visit the SNCB/NMBS website: www.belgianrail.be/en.
Lines 2 and 6 - Arts-Loi (5-minute walk to the HQ Office).
Several bus lines are available in front of the HQ Office. All timetables and routes available on STIB: www.stib-mivb.be.
Easy access to the Brussels Ring Road and the E40 close to the inner Ring Road (‘Petite Ceinture’) Direct connection to Brussels International Airport.
Hotels: Where to stay?
Please note that Hotel prices in Brussels are floating significantly based on the events/periods. Make sure to be aligned with the EIT Digital Travel Policy (in case of doubt check with your CLC Manager/Node Director).
Hotel ibis Brussels off Grand Place
Address : Rue du Marché aux Herbes 100, 1000 Brussels - Belgium
Phone: +32 2 620 04 27
Hotel ibis Brussels Centre St Catherine
Address : rue Joseph Plateau N°2, 1000 Brussels - Belgium
Phone : +32 2 620 04 26
NH Brussels City Centre
Address : 17 Chaussée De Charleroi 1060, Brussels - Belgium
Phone: +32 2 539 0160
Restaurants: Where to eat?
- EXKI : Rue de la Loi 28 - 1040 Brussels
- ASAP : Rue de la Loi 19 - 1040 Brussels - +32 2 725 27 66
Lunch & Diner
- L’Antretemps : Rue du Trône 67 - 1050 Brussels - + 32 2 511 04 09
- Foro Romano : Rue Joseph II 19, 1000 Bruxelles - +32 2 280 29 76
- The Twelve : Rue de la Loi 75, 1000 Bruxelles - +32 2 204 39 02
- Titanic : Rue du Congrès 31, 1000 Bruxelles - +32 2 219 99 10