ARISE Europe Call for Innovation Centers (2017)
Deadline: The deadline for applications is April 30, 2017.
Open Call for Innovation Centers
In order to boost the development of local Innovation and Education ecosystems, the ARISE Europe program of EIT Digital is pursuing sustainable cooperation with Innovation Centers (accelerators, regional clusters and community builders) in relevant countries*. The ARISE Europe program, which is part of the EIT Regional Innovation Scheme, carries out business innovation projects with its local partners, bringing together investors, startups and SMEs. We provide the framework for collaboration with EIT Digital and its partners in order to create value through co-branded activities; joint support to boost technology projects, startups and scaleups at the European level as well as mentoring, market access & fundraising opportunities.
Any interested organization is invited to apply and have the chance of being connected to the largest Pan-European digital Innovation ecosystem.
The Application Form is available at:
By applying to our call, applicants will be able to introduce themselves - their team; their success stories; their local ecosystems and their network; their technology, strategy and services - and compete. If selected, they will have the chance to participate in a joint effort aimed at turning their territories and the whole Europe into THE real places for digital Innovation.
Main Criteria for selection:
- Stable presence in the local / regional ecosystem.
- Excellent reputation in the local / regional ecosystem.
- A track record of work with startups. I.e., active investment, regular acceleration programs, etc. Experience with / connection to scaleups is a plus.
- A history of organizing international and local events. Preferably, with an overall reach above 1000 per year.
- Established connections to national/regional governments, agencies and innovation NGO’s is a plus.
- Proved media / social media record.
- Financial stability.
- Connect to EIT Digital’s EU-wide partnership and innovation ecosystem.
- Improve the services to your ecosystem and boost your startups and scaleups growth by working together with EIT Digital's experts – mentors, business developers, access to finance experts, business communities.
- Gain higher visibility at the European level by connecting to EIT Digital's innovation and education activities.
- Extend and strengthen your local ecosystem by jointly mobilizing, attracting and involving new stakeholders.
- Be fully empowered thanks to a strong co-funding mechanism of joint activities.
*ARISE Europe targets Innovation Centers from Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia and Slovenia.
Fabio Pianesi (email@example.com)