Announcement of an open call for recipients of financial support
Project acronym: AIMOVE
Project grant agreement number: EIT 17264 and 18048
Project full name: Machine learning and visualisation platform for analysis and classification of human movement.
Deadline for submitting proposals is October 30th, 2017 at 4.00 p.m. CET
Project AIMOVE (EIT 17264 and 18048) foresees as an eligible activity the provision of financial support to third parties, as a means to achieve its own objectives.
The types of activities to perform that qualify for receiving financial support consist in the developing parts of a machine learning platform. the project needs highly specialized expertise that combines knowledge in physiotherapy, technology that gathers movement data and data analyses.
The ML platform that will be developed should meet the following requirements:
- Secure integration with a database containing 3D motion capture data.
- Secure integration with other sources of metadata concerning health.
- Compliance with Data Protection regulations.
- Ability to clean data, identify systematic error, and suggest corrective strategies.
- Ability to perform unsupervised analysis and visualisation of data using a variety of modelling methods.
- Ability to perform supervised analysis and visualisation of data using a variety of mathematical and human movement science driven models.
- Ability to create novel algorithms and describe human movement insights in the form of algorithms for ongoing analysis.
- Ability to report insights in way that is useful for concept development and technical development.