European Trusted Cloud - SME Ecosystem Support Call for Participation (CFP) for SME Accelerator
EIT ICT Labs' mission is to drive European leadership in ICT innovation for economic growth and quality of life. The European Trusted Cloud Platform with Advanced Data and Service Management Ecosystem is Future Cloud action line's high impact initiative. The initiative started in Q4-2014 with a highly ambitious goal of aiming to lead to significant influence on European businesses and consumers' life. The collaborative initiative partners are building trusted cloud platform components and technologies. The aim is to provide consumers and businesses with better tools and services allowing greater control over the use of sensitive business and personal data hence creating a solid basis for a trusted European cloud business.
This CFP initiative opens the opportunity for established SME accelerator and/or business development SME to join the consortium. The selected SME (1) should be able to support European Trusted Cloud activity building ecosystem in:
- SME ecosystem building around the Trusted Cloud Platform HII
- Support in building customer driven business and strategy for selected SMEs
- Coach and support selected SMEs in trusted business building and access to market, partnerships and/or funding
Proposals can be submitted at any time from the opening date 23rd January 2014 of the call until the final deadline 17th of February 2015 4pm CET.
The applications should be max 10 slide presentations about the approach, offering, competences, references and key resources. The application shall be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. The successful applicants will be informed by the 21th of February.
- SME has a strong experience and track record in start-up/SME coaching and business support in European level.
- SME has experience in different financing instruments at global level
- SME has experience in running and maintaining accelerator activities and in helping large and small companies to work together.
- SME already has coached companies, which now has proven growth track record
- The application has been submitted using the call instructions and all relevant information is provided
- SME is able to carry out the work in EIT ICT Labs’ offices in Helsinki, Trento or London
The selected SME will need to sign a sub-granting agreement to obtain sub-grant funding from EIT ICT Labs. The applicants can request any sum up to 60k€, but should justify their request. The level of funding will be dependent on the type and duration of the engagement. The work must be carried out and results must be delivered between March-October 2015.