Call: EIT Health and Wellbeing (HWB) Community
Call for European Health and Wellbeing SMEs to participate in 2014 EIT ICT Labs Health and Wellbeing Community.Deadline: The deadline for submitting the applications is February 14, 2014.
Target Applicants: We are looking for small, high growth SMEs with innovative ICT solutions in the area of Health and Wellbeing. The small, growth companies should be planning their first internationalization steps and due to that would benefit from the support that the HWB Community can provide to them.
Description: This Call is set to continue the EIT Health & Wellbeing Community activity launched in 2013. The HWB Community is aimed at helping the local participating Health and Wellbeing companies to connect better with each other, identify new international partners and customers in Europe, and to benefit from the local ecosystems of seven EIT Node locations: Berlin, Eindhoven, Helsinki, London, Paris, Stockholm and Trento.
Maximum of 28 SMEs will be selected from all of the seven Nodes to participate in the Community in 2014.
Benefits for SMEs:
- Networking, partnering and knowledge sharing between 28 European SMEs
- EIT Business Developer contact in all seven Node countries to support access to international markets, customers and partners
- Participation at highly visible promotional Health & Wellbeing events
- Collaboration with EIT Health & Wellbeing Innovation Area
- Promotion of SMEs at EIT web site and events
- Learn from quest speakers
- Opportunity to participate in a customer needs study and receive the results covering all seven EIT Node countries
- Financial grant to support mobility
It is expected that all selected SMEs will actively and openly participate in the Community activities:
One key person within the SME must be able and willing to travel to:
- (Update) The kick-off dates and location will be informed directly to the selected HWB Community Companies after selection.
- taylor-made customer and/or investor meetings
- one or two promotion events selected with the SMEs
- the final seminar event (duration one-two working days), mid-December
- It is the responsibility of each SME to enable the relevant persons to travel with the needed documentation (passport validity, visas, insurances etc).
- Working language across Nodes and in the Community is English.
Duration: The HWB Community activity under this Call runs until the end of 2014.
Submission of Applications:
The application form is no longer available.
The Application shall be sent by e-mail as a PDF file to email@example.com
Any related questions should be sent to the same email address before the deadline.
Notification of the outcome of SME selection to the Community will be sent to applicants by February 28, 2014.
More information on the EIT Health & Wellbeing Action Line
Check the web page regularly as the Strategic Innovation Agenda 2014 and Call for new innovation projects will be published there soon.