ARISE Open Hours
The ARISE Open Hours are a great chance to meet the EIT Digital Team and get to know our 1-year scale-up Accelerator program.
We are looking for thriving companies in the digital field that have a proven track record in their home markets and are looking to grow their business quickly on an international scale.
Take the chance to present yourself and see if your scale-up could join the EIT Digital Accelerator. We are especially inviting companies from CEE, the Baltics and Southern Europe.
Ready to sign up for a free Open Hours networking call?
Application has been closed.
What are we looking for
We are looking for scale-up companies leveraging digital technologies in the field of Digital Cities, who have proven traction within their home market and are ready to scale internationally, willing to access new markets and raising a European Series A Round between €1 and €10 million. Available places are limited. Priority will be given to companies from ARISE countries:
- Czech Republic
Digital Cities leverages the digital transformation of the cities through centralised, participative and collaborative interactions between city actors: government, city service providers, industry, and citizens. This transformation enables the deployment of disruptive information, mobility and safety services in the cities.
We are looking for scale-up companies in the following areas:
- Hardware & software/application solution for improved mobility within or between cities
- Early warning & recovery solutions for major city crisis
- City services management solution
Customer segments / sales strategies:
- Organising authorities (cities, regions)
- Service & utility companies
- Transport operators (public transport, parking)
- Telco operators
- System integrators
- City management software providers
What we offer
- 12 months acceleration period, access to 30 full-time senior business developers and access to finance experts across 9 countries in Europe and the Silicon Valley
- Free office space in target markets within EIT Digital regional co-location-centres
- Access to most relevant market players in the Digital Cities sector, including
- Public sector
- Logistic companies in the last mile
- Direct & system integrators & distributors serving above mentioned segments
- B2B2C Resellers
- Fundraising support for Series A, including review of materials and individual introductions to select investors
- PR & communications support preparing the market entry in new countries
Access to the talent pool of the EIT Digital Academy
- The program is equity-free, but a base fee and success fees for deals brokered apply. The fees are delayed up until 24 months after the start of the program.
Open Hours application
Applications can be submitted until October 8th, 2018 at 23.59 h CET.
The timing of the Open Hours is October 11th, 9-12 am CET. Each individual slot will be 30 min.
The successful applicants will be informed about the exact slot by October 9th, 2018.